- Fully Environment, health and safety compliant infrastructure
- Physical, process and information security 24/7
- Flexibility to store/handle palletized cargo on racks, large and heavy cargo in the open yard and sensitive cargo in an air conditioned ambience
- Supported by state of the art material handling equipment and management systems
- Documented procedures for all work processes starting from in-bound, storage and segregation to out-bound deliveries
- Web-enabled management systems, providing stock-visibility, interactive features and various reports
Years of Experience
Successful Deals Made
Material Unique Ideas Grow Business
How Does It Work?
Getting to know you
We consider the details. We gauge the cargo that needs to be shipped. We consider the mediums like freight or door-to-door delivery. We consider special requirements like specific temperatures.
Approaching our partners
We contact airliners and other network partners to transport our client's goods in the quickest and reliable way at affordable rates. Once the quotation is ready from our end, we send it across to the client.
Awaiting the goods
Once both the parties are on the same page, our operations team begins work on the booking space in the vessel or airline, which is confirmed with the client.
And then we ship
Once the pick-up is complete, the container's journey towards its destination is our responsibility. Replete with follow-ups with our partners and the client, it ends for us once the goods have been transported to the required destination.